- Eicher Engineering Solutions (EES), a unit of VE Commercial Vehicles, is engaged in providing design and engineering services to its customers worldwide. Backed by four decades of design and development experience in automotive domain, EES has helped its clients achieve lower cost, enhanced productivity, improved reliability and innovative products.
- EES was created in 1997 as "Center of Excellence" for providing engineering & design support for captive requirements. This Center consisted of a team of well qualified engineers possessing expertise in Design and Analysis for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, farm equipment & Heavy Engineering industry. Growing rapidly over the years, EES team strength is presently over 200 spread over four locations across the globe (1 in India @ Gurgaon, 1 in US @ Detroit and 2 in China @ Beijing & Shanghai).
- VE Commercial Vehicles Limited is a 50:50 joint venture between the Volvo Group (Volvo) and Eicher Motors Limited (EML).
- As a company, VECV comprises of four established business verticals, namely - Eicher Trucks and Buses, Eicher Engineering Components, Eicher Engineering Solutions and Volvo Trucks India. The latest venture for the company is VE Powertrain.
- VECV has over 3000 employees across its different divisions in India.